Why advertise with Hythe Life Magazine…?
- Distribution throughout the CT21 postcode with an estimated readership of over 25,000!
- Copies delivered to Hythe's major tourist attractions, hotels, guesthouses and other places of high footfall (see our stockists list below).
- High quality magazine packed with community information (minimum 40 pages)
- Mix of adverts and interesting editorial
- Hythe tourist events page in every edition
- Magazine designed to be read and retained
- Written in large part by Hythe residents, businesses and other local professionals
- Supported by an easy to navigate and concise website, ideal for both residents and tourists
- Highly competitive advertising rates in both the magazine and website. Enhanced web listings are just £40 per year, that's less than 77p per week!
- Hythe Life Magazine is a Community Interest Company (CIC). Company No. 09028862. All profits are reinvested into the publication to ensure its long term success and distributed back into Hythe's community through charities and other good causes.
Hythe Life Stockists.
The Grand Hotel, Folkestone. The Fountain Pub, Hythe. The Britannia Pub, Hythe.
The Bell Inn, Hythe. The Hope Inn, Hythe. Park Road Fish Bar, Hythe.
The Prince of Wales Pub, Hythe. The Botolphs Bridge Inn, West Hythe.
The Ship Inn, Dymchurch. Mary's Traditional Tea Rooms, Dymchurch. Stade Court Hotel, Hythe.
Hythe Swimming Pool. Hythe Bay Seafood Restaurant and Bar. Aspendos, Hythe.
The Red Lion Hotel, Hythe. Scene Valley Golf Club, Hythe. The Hythe Imperial. The Drum, Stanford. The Dukes Head, Sellinge. The Black Horse, Monkshorton.
The County Members Pub, Lympne. Port Lymne Wild Animal Park.
Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway Stations :
(Hythe, Dymchurch. St Mary's Bay, Romney Warren, New Romney,
Romney Sands, Dungeness).
+ various outlets in Hythe High Street, including:
Ideas Newsagents, Temptations, The Kings Head, The Butt of Sherry, The Globe Inn, The White Hart, The Swan, Ward & Partners.